A UL2085 Fireguard tank is a tank registered with the Steel Tank Institute and only available from a STI member. The Fireguard tank is a double wall tank that contains insulation between the inner and outer tank protecting the product from ambient temperature variations and exceeds the UL 2-hour fire test.
Fireguard is the only tank that meets all of the following standards:
- UL 2085 listed “Protected Tank”
- Ballistics and Impact protection per UL 2085
- Both the inner and outer steel tanks are built to UL standards
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 30 & 30A
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- California air Resources Board (CARB). Standing loss control testing requirements for air emissions
- Steel Tank Institute (STI) stand F941 for Thermally Insulated Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Built to the nationally recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program
Contact us today to discuss your Fireguard tank needs.